Art is many different things. Art can be many different things. Art is a reflection of nature. That is why if one is a true lover of nature, she/he would probably be a big lover of art. I do not know how Lia Tajcnar does wonders like these, I'm only stunned. She is an Australian ceramic sculptor whose pieces have been featured in some important art galleries like May Space.

One very interesting feature about this set of works is how you can stick plants/flowers in them. Cool, right? I love how ingeniously they represent nature with those gentle colours. Makes me think and wonder about corals and sea shells that have always been fascinating to me. Pure nature!
Photo Credit: Instagram @curiosity.smith

One very interesting feature about this set of works is how you can stick plants/flowers in them. Cool, right? I love how ingeniously they represent nature with those gentle colours. Makes me think and wonder about corals and sea shells that have always been fascinating to me. Pure nature!






Comments
Post a Comment