Clay represents life and wood stands for depth. Now, how deep is your root? How are you held in within this space we call existence?
What I love about Samson Ejiofor's works is the way they hold up their woody selves with pride, as if they're just singing ancient ballads. And that is strange, as our visual artist is such a young person. I suppose we can only say that the God of creativity is capricious enough to favour whomsoever he pleases.
To be honest, I believe Ejiofor only just started his journey, that there is a lot more out here in the universe for him to draw into his creative flow. Still, I love and appreciate what I see now. Everyone's gotta have a piece like one of these in their living spaces.
Go on, Ejiofor. You are in the right.
Photo Credit: Instagram @samsonejiofor
What I love about Samson Ejiofor's works is the way they hold up their woody selves with pride, as if they're just singing ancient ballads. And that is strange, as our visual artist is such a young person. I suppose we can only say that the God of creativity is capricious enough to favour whomsoever he pleases.
To be honest, I believe Ejiofor only just started his journey, that there is a lot more out here in the universe for him to draw into his creative flow. Still, I love and appreciate what I see now. Everyone's gotta have a piece like one of these in their living spaces.
Go on, Ejiofor. You are in the right.
Photo Credit: Instagram @samsonejiofor






Comments
Post a Comment