Watercolour may not sound as serious as oils or even acrylics. Still, watercolour does not fool about. The brushes of any good artist would drop magnificence with this medium. Or why do you think Vincent Van Gogh was and is recognised as a master?
These stunning portraits by Ksen tell the truth of it. They remind me of exciting childhood experiences like bathing under the rain in June or climbing a Mango tree, and opening my first illustrated book of stories by Enid Blyton.
Here I perceive strong emotions. The artist dots his work unreservedly with it. I see amazing details and pulsing energy. Love it.
But how do judge these?
Photo Credit: Instagram @ksen.art
These stunning portraits by Ksen tell the truth of it. They remind me of exciting childhood experiences like bathing under the rain in June or climbing a Mango tree, and opening my first illustrated book of stories by Enid Blyton.
Here I perceive strong emotions. The artist dots his work unreservedly with it. I see amazing details and pulsing energy. Love it.
But how do judge these?
Photo Credit: Instagram @ksen.art






Comments
Post a Comment