Every time
you are awake, you take in the aesthetic and exhale cabon dioxide. The
beautiful is all around us, it's just that we're not always awake to see it.
But there are people who seem to swim in this beauty and like proud butterflies
are always asking you to look. So look, it'll do your heart some good. I don't
know, I must have heard that somewhere. Nneka Julia is the tossing together of
many fine things: travelogues, style and beauty, good stories. She is also a
photographer.
The fact is
her life and stories are inspiring (You don't want to deny that. That's called bad belle where I come from). She's got a crush on nature. We all should. Nneka Julia who is based in Detroit keeps her International passport warm, travelling the world to exotic and culturally rich places, and she hosts a podcast: the Passingthroughpod where she shares her 'revelations and insights collected through travel, conversation, and self-education'. This young woman is making impact with her store of talents and her lifestyle. It's easy to tell, isn't it?
Those shoes are nice, right?












Comments
Post a Comment